- Manage the maintenance of electrical damage and provide facilities including telephone installation at the University Campus upon request.
- Manage minor renovation works and other additional infrastructure facilities involving electrical scopes at University Campus.
- Manage application for audio visual equipment for University events and programs.
- Management of University campus development projects related to electrical scope.
- Monitor electrical consultants who monitor USIM’s construction work.
- Review the electrical consultant’s recommendations on payments to contractors and materials approvals.
- ISO implementation related to the scope of work.
Function of Electric & Electronic Engineering Unitwebmasterptj2018-09-14T08:02:13+08:00